- Sign in
When signing up to coinmey.com, you agree that you are above the age of 18 and have provided accurate information, and you are not using any other identity but yours. It is your responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your account and password.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
- Non-Commercial Use
This Site is for your own personal non-commercial use only. The information contained in this website is not financial advice. Coinmey can’t be hold responsible for the visitors/members investment decisions.
- Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
You will need to register and be logged in to access certain areas of the Site.
When you register, you will be asked to choose a username and a password and enter your valid email address (collectively – “Login Details”).
You must not disclose your Login Details to anyone and allow anyone else to use them. You are responsible for the security of your Login Details.
- Proprietary Rights
Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners (of the organizers of the token sale).
You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers’ content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this Site electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
We reserve the right to change (delete or update) information and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any given time without prior notice, as we are constantly working on the Coinmey website.
- Submiting ICO
Submitting an ICO for review at Coinmey, does not guarantee a publication. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your submission for review.
- Content That You Supply
If you post any content on the public area of the Site, you grant us the perpetual sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, abridge, exploit, and promote this content in any way and in any commercial or non-commercial medium or form without charge.
- No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to screen content that you may supply or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this agreement and the Site, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent).
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notification of claimed copyright infringement, which must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Last updated: September 15, 2018