The Akropolis project is building the largest alternative pensions infrastructure in the world. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain, built by and for the people, creating a safer financial future for humanity. Akropolis is a technology platform designed to address deep-seated structural issues of the global pensions sector. It is designed to be a multi-jurisdictional platform for the delivery of pensions, social welfare and future benefits in a portable manner, that over time brings together individual end users and large institutional players in a new system of incentives.
Short Term Investment
Negative: Due to the ICO market condition, we are negative for the short term investment.
Long Term Investment
Neutral: We are neutral for the long-term investment. Qualified team and lack of competition may lead Akropolis to a good position hovewer token distribution seems a bit risky.
- There are no direct competitors in a blockchain space
- Infrastructure will be easy to use
- The team behind the project is well qualified
- When looking the ICO market condition, hardcap seems high.
- Low hype .
- %20 token for team, %10 for advisors and early supporters and %20 for partnerships. A potential sale from these may lead token price down.
- The team is not transparent on its website and some keys terms and information are not clear in the whitepaper too.